Mahone Bay Centre
45 School Street
Contact: Ed Porter 902-634-3497 or 902-531-2161
List of Equipment:
• Heritage Machining Etching Press – 19″ X 48″
• 2 Preya Table Etching Presses – 12″ X 23″
• Cast Iron Press – 15″ X 60″
• Excelcior Platen Press – 8″ X 10″
• hot plate
• etching baths – ferric chloride, copper sulphate
• inks, inking slabs, and other basic shop supplies
Do you accept new members?
New members are welcome at any time. Membership is $25 per year. There is a $10 shop fee/person/day to cover the room rental.
Do you rent out your space to people interested?
The space and equipment are available for use to qualified members.
Any other information you would like to share about your facilities?
The Mahone Bay Printmakers meet on Tuesdays from 10 am to 4 pm at the Mahone Bay Centre Art Room with usually about 5 to 8 participants.
We offer occasional workshops on Saturday which are announced in advance and are open to both members and non-members alike.
We organize members exhibitions and many of our members exhibit independently and also participate in the annual Nova Scotia Printmakers exhibition.